500kgs/jumbo bag with UV& waterproof and wooden pallet or as customers request.
Microsilica has historically been considered a waste product. However, from the mid of 1970s,microsilica has discovered as a new-style special materials, which can be used in a variety of productive ways. Microsilica increases the compression and abrasion resistance of high-performance concrete and high compactness make concrete against the attack from other chemical elements. In the refractory industry, microsilica increases high temperature strength and thermal conductivity in castables.
Micro silica in Refractory
1) The micro silica is as a raw material, commonly used in the refractory industry.
It plays an important role to improve monolithic refractories.
2) Microsilica is filled in those gaps of which in the traditional refractories.
Thus, it increases the bulk density and lowers the porosity, so that intensity can be increased abviously.
3) Micro silica contains strong activity to form colloidal particles in the water, and adding suitable dispersant to enhance liquidity, thereby improving performance casting.
4) Microsilica is easy to form -Si-OH in the water and has strong hydrophilicity and activity. It can enhance the cohesion of refractories, in the meantime, it also improves greatly the high temperature properties and extends the life of refractory products.
Functions of Microsilica in Refractory materials
1) Enhance the fluid of pouring refractory
2) Reduce the volume of used water
3) Raise the production efficiency
4) 4.)Be easy to shape
5) Micro silica in refractory is a highly effective pozzolanic material
6) Enhance elevated temperature strength and thermal shock of refractory
7) Improves adhesion in castable and minimizes rebound loss
Welcome your inquiry about our products.
Our company promises:Reasonable price,efficient production time and satisfactory after-sales services.